The Latitude Learning Team announces the latest release of the Latitude Learning LMS. This release (version 22.214.171.124601) was promoted to production on Sunday, June 3rd and included the following updates and enhancements:
Posted by Latitude Learning Team 6/4/2012 0 Comments
- New Goals Tab – the Latitude Learning LMS now provides a Goals Tab on the home page which displays a summary of goals that have been assigned to the student along with an indication as to whether or not the student has met the goal. Additionally, the student can view specifics about each curriculum or certification goal that has been set for him / her by clicking on the View Details. The new Goals Tab is being released on a limited basis but is expected to be generally available within the next 1 – 2 weeks.
- ‘Link to Classroom' (webinar) and external webinar roster upload/processing– the Latitude Learning LMS now provides the ability for administrators to configure course offerings with links to external webinar products. Once configured, instructors and students can link to webinars/webinar sites via a "Link to Classroom" button provide on the Offering details page. Upon completion of the webinar session, instructors can process course Rosters automatically by simply uploading a participant session attendance data (in designated format)) and then initiating the automated Roster process. The new ‘Link to Classroom" feature is being released on a limited basis but is expected to be generally available within the next 1 – 2 weeks.
- Edit User Groups – administrator can more easily view and manage membership in LMS User Groups. The new Edit User Group functionality presents a list of the members for a specified user group and allows administrators review and remove participants with a simple click of a button.
- Goals Transition Edit Page – terminology has been aligned with other curriculum and certification pages.
- ‘Webinar’ Facility Type has been added and the ‘Online’ Facility Type has been re-labeled to ‘Virtual Classroom’
- Enrollment Verification Emails are now sent from LMS Automated Processing services via Command Queue Processing.
- Offering Details – page fields have been reordered to be more intuitive; instructional language now defaults to English; Instructional Language and Training Type now follow Instructor field; multi-line course descriptions now correctly wrap and align with the field label.
Issues Resolved with this Release:
- Offering and Course Details - course description now wraps and aligns correctly.
- Training History page – header and footer now align correctly.
- Update Roster process is now available to only instructors and above.
- Enroll Others feature was displaying an error for non-English Offerings.
Thank you again for your valuable feedback and input into ongoing enhancements to the LMS. For additional information regarding these and other capabilities, please contact the Latitude Learning Support Team at Support@LatitudeLearning.com .