Add Learning Intelligence To Your LMS!
The Key for Business Results and ROI
To remain competitive, businesses both large and small must continue to invest in training for its entire organization. Whether it is emerging technologies, best practices, rely more and more on training their staff for key business initiatives, new business directives or just plain “let’s do it better,” business that wants to remain in business knows the importance of focusing on training.
However, as with any initiative, the needs are great and the budget is limited. How do you manage your training initiatives like a business? How do you evaluate ROI?
In the past, many organizations have relied on quantitative statistics. But that, suggests a well-known industry analyst, may provide little insight into the value and impact of training. He humorously observed that knowing the total number of people trained in an organization, along with the average weight of each employee, could render the total tonnage of personnel trained in a year. But what is the value of that data?
Instead, the focus should be on real analytics. For this, Latitude presents its Learning Intelligence System. Just like Business Intelligence solutions for business operations, having the right data available for making business decisions about training is essential.
With Latitude’s Learning Intelligence System, you can:
Link certifications to real-world performance, not just completing classes and passing tests.
Create reports that will illustrate correlations and ROI in training investments
Perform extensive analytics, evaluate trends and apply statistical calculations to identify the real key performance indicators in your enterprise
Create predictive models based on causal factors in your organizational model
Latitude’s Learning Intelligence System leverages a data mining engine, a business data layer which allows us to quickly incorporate data from any other enterprise system, and both reporting services and integration with business intelligence tool sets to provide managers with the ability to compile, compare, analyze and evaluate any result, trend, effect or correlation possible.
- Retrieve and store individual-level training and performance data
- Relate data to relevant training dimensions (e.g., time, geography, course, student, instructor, facility)
- Easy-to-create reports that sort, filter, and aggregate along required dimensions
- Predefined reports and dashboards for common information needs
- Ad hoc reporting for power users
- Apply analytical techniques to uncover causal relationships and predict future outcomes
- Increased training participation
- Increased support for training initiatives
- Lowered cost of training delivery
- Improved business performance resulting from improved training delivery and effectiveness