With our Latitude Driven setup approach, we will take the lead and administer your LatitudeLearning LMS setup. We will build your project plan and manage your implementation from start to finish. Benefit from weekly update meetings to keep you informed on the status of your project.
Here's the plan:
1. Define scope and devise LatitudeLearning LMS contract - Determine and document a list of specific project goals, deliverables, tasks, costs and deadlines with a LatitudeLearning Implementation Consultant.
2. Client kick-off meeting - Engage in your first meeting with your LatitudeLearning Consultant. You will be presented with a full summary of the project thus far including goals and steps on how to reach them.
3. Setup Discovery Document - An important step in the implementation of your LMS is to analyze and document your requirements. With the help of our consultants, we will help you determine the best way to express your training program in the LMS.
4. Solution Checkpoint - The blue-print of your LatitudeLearning LMS is complete! During the Solution Checkpoint, as a joint team, we will review the Setup Document, establish delivery dates and align the contract to reflect your detailed requirements.
5. LatitudeLearning Configuration, Modification, Data Migration and Integration - Our consultants will instantiate, configure and modify your LatitudeLearning LMS based on the Setup Document requirements.
6. Acceptance testing - Perform your Acceptance testing in our testing environment to make sure your LMS meets the requirements outlined in the Setup Document.
7. Go Live! - Once your LMS satisfactorily passes Acceptance testing, you are ready to launch and we will post your LMS to production.
8. Post launch support - You will receive 14-days post launch support from the Setup Team that configured and launched your LatitudeLearning LMS. After those two weeks, support will be transitioned to Latitude's Support Team.
Return to Setup Services