Latitude is pleased to announce Adobe Connect as a virtual classroom add-on option. Virtual Classrooms replicate the discourse and discussion of a typical classroom with a complete set of features for highly interactive and effective group learning. It brings together voice, video, data and graphics in a structured online learning that is completely integrated into the learning management system.
Adobe Connect is a web conferencing solution that enables a variety of uses, ranging from web meetings to eLearning to webinars.
With Adobe Connect, you can captivate your audience with rich, engaging and interactive experiences and make them available to virtually anyone, anywhere. Adobe Connect is based on Adobe Flash® technology and Adobe Flash Player software is already installed on virtually all Internet-connected computers allowing invitees to easily attend your meetings without the need for additional downloads.
Adobe Connect for Web Meetings enables real-time meetings and seminars that participants can access via a web-browser. It provides support for sharing rich content, including streaming audio, video, and software simulations and enables multi-person video conferences.
- Ensure easy meeting access for all participants
- Enable rich, highly collaborative interactions so that your teams can complete work faster
- Manage meetings and content more effectively
- Meet your organization’s security and compliance requirements
- Integrate with your existing systems, and extend core Adobe Connect capabilities to meet specific needs
- Optimize scalability, performance, and usage
Adobe Connect Training provides comprehensive course and curriculum management capabilities. This includes the capability to track user completion and course results using a dashboard or view reports for individual learners.
- Easily create high-impact online training
- Deliver engaging virtual classes and on-demand courses
- Manage participation, track progress, and assess course effectiveness
- Easily integrate Adobe Connect with third-party systems
Adobe Connect Events manages user registration, qualification, notification, automatic email reminders and tracking for webinars, meetings, and training. The events module can provide detailed analytics on attendee demographics, registrations, attendance, and responses to registration questions and polls.
- Ensure easy webinar access and maximize attendance
- Capture audience attention and keep participants engaged
- Reach thousands with the Adobe Connect Webcast option
- Use event management services to ensure success