Ebook: Building Capability and Driving Performance Across the Value Chain
Extended enterprise learning can serve many needs for an organization. By training resellers, customers and potential customers on their products and services, companies can ensure they get the best, most up-to-date information. Salespeople tend to sell more of a product they know about than one with which they are unfamiliar. Customers rely less on help and support channels when they are well-informed.
In a collaborated effort, Latitude CG and Brandon Hall created an ebook to share a deeper look into extended enterprise learning. What this ebook will unveil:
- Training administrators need flexible tools to effectively define and manage audiences
- Partner training administrators often have difficulty managing learner communities due to data accuracy and the need for manual intervention
- Companies sometimes find themselves lacking the right technology to execute on an extended enterprise strategy
- The inherent complexity of the extended enterprise is compounded further when managing training across hundreds, even thousands of partner locations.
Other insight to the data collected:
- 23% of organizations say they are able to generate revenue via extended enterprise learning.
- More than half of companies believe their efforts are either effective or highly effective, and just 5% say they don’t actually know.
- 92% of program managers believe their programs are having a positive impact on their organizations. The debate on whether to train business partners is settled. The answer is YES.
Latitude CG, a Brandon Hall Smartchoice Preferred Provider, is the partner-learning platform designed for the unique needs of partner-training programs to train the people who sell, service and use an organization’s products.
Complete the form to view ebook:
About Latitude CG
Latitude CG, home of LatitudeLearning, delivers products and features to train geographically diverse locations and meet the unique training needs of remote workers, customers, resellers, partners and more. Latitude has developed the extended enterprise platform based on industry standards and has continued to refine its product based on the growing needs of its customers in this space. . Latitude has been providing solutions designed to manage training programs for companies globally for more than 30 years. More than 3 million people have successfully used LatitudeLearning.