eBook: From Activity to Impact: How Covid-19 Has Changed Training in the Workplace
The COVID-19 Pandemic has had a profound impact on organizations all over the globe. The training function has not been immune to these changes. The level of disruption brought about by the pandemic has presented both challenges and opportunities, while completely changing the landscape of training.
Latitude teamed up with Brandon Hall to discover how Covid-19 has impacted training in the workplace. We gathered information from training managers on how their organization has been impacted, and how they pivoted, in order for you to evaluate and deliver tangible, business-changing training to your learning audiences during the pandemic and beyond. You can check out the results from our findings by viewing this on-demand webinar and downloading the ebook.
What this ebook will unveil:
- There is no true consensus on when a "return to work" strategy should be rolled out by all - some companies were ready to roll by the end of 2020 and others have their eye on 2022
- Organizations simply are not too big to change. This pandemic experience has shown that when push comes to shove, these changes can be made
- Traditional instructor-led training sessions simply do not work on virtual-meeting platforms
- Hands-on training was impacted the most by COVID-19
- As things return back to normal, the cost of conducting virtual and digital training should allow organizations to expand their offerings to retain the benefits this model generated (higher participation, better engagement, etc.), while still delivering more traditional ILT services.
Other insight to the data collected:
- 30% of companies believe half or more of their workers will remain remote after the pandemic
- 10% of companies reported a per-learner budget increase, while 47% of companies reported a per-learner budget decrease
- 44% of organizations believe the use of digital learning will remain the same or perhaps increase as the pandemic eases
About Latitude CG
Latitude CG, home of LatitudeLearning, delivers products and features to train geographically diverse locations and meet the unique training needs of remote workers, customers, resellers, partners and more. Latitude has developed the extended enterprise platform based on industry standards and has continued to refine its product based on the growing needs of its customers in this space. . Latitude has been providing solutions designed to manage training programs for companies globally for more than 30 years. More than 3 million people have successfully used LatitudeLearning.