Latitude CG’s SurefireSetup™ is our approach to ensuring your LMS is successfully configured and launched. There are four phases to ensure the success of this methodology: Project Kickoff, Discovery, Implementation and Post Launch.
Project Kickoff Phase
During the sales process, the sales team and the client used the Channel Performance Roadmap™ to identify:
- The type of training program being implemented
- The measurable goals of the training program
- The strategies that will be employed to achieve the goals
As part of the Project Kickoff this Roadmap is reviewed and verified with the client. If necessary the Roadmap is modified to reflect the current goals and objectives of the training program and LMS implementation.
The focus of Discovery is to identify the detailed requirements and acceptance criteria for the LMS implementation. To accomplish this, the following steps must be taken:
- The client must understand the tools and constructs available in the LMS
- Latitude must understand the nature and intricacies of training programs
- 3. Together Latitude and the client need to determine how the training program will be expressed in the LMS
To facilitate this process, Latitude developed the Training Workflow Wheel™. The Wheel identifies six training workflows that need to be expressed in the LMS in order to support the training programs. Three are of the workflows are configuration (setup) oriented; the other three are operationally oriented.
The focus of Implementation is to configure and launch the LMS. To facilitate this, the Acceptance Review Document (ARD) is created and is used as a guide. Similar to the Requirement Review Document, the Acceptance Review Document is a living document that is organized by training workflow. It includes the requirements, LMS tool configuration, acceptance criteria and task plan for each workflow. Latitude and the client meet regularly to review the Acceptance Review Document and update it to reflect completed tasks and changes in configuration.
Post Launch Phase
During the Post Launch Phase there are two steps to complete:
- Warranty: During this two-week period after Go Live, any areas in the LMS that needs adjustment will be addressed and fixed by the project team that implemented the LMS. After all warranty items have been resolved, future incidents and service requests are handled by our ClientCare team.
- Project Survey: The SurefireSetup™ process was developed to ensure LMS implementation projects are delivered on-time, on-budget and as-promised. To ensure Latitude continues to earn its delivery reputation, a project survey is conducted after each project by Latitude’s Executive Office.
Want to learn more about Latitude’s SurefireSetup™
Share, print and save this downloadable PDF that provides more insight into Latitude's SurefireSetup™ approach.
About Latitude CG
Latitude CG, home of LatitudeLearning, the channel LMS and base to LatitudeConnect the software that drives channel performance. Over 3 million people across 10,000 organizations have used LatitudeLearning to manage training.