LatitudeCG announces a new release of the LatitudeLearning LMS. Version 18.104.22.168309 was promoted to production on Sunday, June 10, 2018.
- Added a static message that appears when opening a large report from the Report Results page. It indicates that it may take additional time to load results for reports that return a large amount of data.
- Changed the Reporting Engine to export Excel data in .XLSX format, instead of .XLS with HTML.
- Added translations for the Scheduled Reports Delete button pop-up.
Resources: Made corrections to several Resource Launch hover text translations, outstanding from the previous release.
- On the user Profiles page, corrected formatting issues with the profiles table which were preventing it from spanning the width of the page in some portals.
- Updated help texts for Add User, User Details, and User General Information pages.
- When users are prompted to reset their password and complete doing so, we made updates to ensure they are then taken to the proper designated Login Landing page, if set to other than the default Navigation page.