LatitudeCG announces a new release of the LatitudeLearning LMS. Version 188.8.131.52446 was promoted to production on Tuesday, September 4, 2018.
Action Button Hover Texts: Added hover text to the Messages page Delete and Delete All buttons and to the Courses to Complete page course icons.
Branding: Updated to ensure What's New page display rules are being enforced so that display precedence is given to Position Group > Location > Division > BU > LMS Default.
- On Add Generic Rule, changed the default Evaluation Type to blank instead of <<All>>.
- Provided translations for the Generic and Primary Rule names.
Classroom/Virtual Classroom Courses: When the Allow Use of Interest Lists setting is set to No, we corrected an issue in which the Add Interest button was greyed out, but not disabled.
Assign Goals/Add or Edit Goals:
- Corrected to ensure that the Navigate Away confirmation messages display when attempting to click away from any of these processes midstream. This was an Internet Explorer-specific issue.
- Added missing column header and other minor corrections to site text spelling.
- Removed the word "Assignment" from the page titles of Add/Edit Goal Rules.
- Corrected situation in which Edit buttons did not work after successfully adding a Goal Rule.
- Updated to allow the addition of Goal Rules with no End Date.
- Changed the style of the Rule Name link on Goal Rules pages to match link styles on Reports and Messages pages.
Messages: Corrected pagination issues on the new Messages page which occurred when a message was deleted on page 1 and the user then clicked to page 2. Although multiple pages of messages existed, they were not shown after the page 1 message deletion.
- Fixed issue in which Add Report Schedule did not update to Edit mode upon save.
- Added additional audit points to improve diagnosis of issues reported in the Report Schedule.
- Updated Add Scheduled Report button action to prompt if required fields are missing data.
- Corrected issue in which the Report Name was right-justified, instead of left-justified, if it was too short.