LatitudeLearning LMS Release Notes (22.214.171.124992)
Jill Schultz | Posted Saturday, December 22, 2018 |
LatitudeCG announces a new release of the LatitudeLearning LMS. Version 126.96.36.199992 was promoted to production on Friday, December 21, 2018.
- Added Due Date as a filter option on the Goals page.
- On the Site Management > LMS Information page, added a flag to set Automate Goals from Course Due Date. It is disabled by default.
Reporting: Added Brand as an advanced filter for report entities Course and Course Summary.
- Restored ability to create courses with no Course Display Date and/or no Enrollment Open Date.
- Corrected an issue with launching video and PDF content from a Course Group's Self-Study component course.
Goals: Corrected issue which was preventing portal administrators from using Add/Edit Goal Rule if their default/primary location did not have an active portal administrator role. It now recognizes the portal administrator role at higher profiles, such as Company, in line with the behavior of other administrative functions.
- Improved error handling for timeout issues.
- Corrected column sorting issues in Firefox.
- Increased the allowable field length for Folder Name (255 characters) and Description (4000 characters).
- When adding a report, corrected issue prior to saving in which changing the Report Entity from the default "Course" to "Certification" caused the list of available Standard Filter values to retain those associated with Certification even after returning to Course or Course Summary entities.
User Import Process: Made updates to correct several issues causing import failures.
Users - View Home Page: Fixed display issues in which the viewed user's Self-Study, Course Group, and Interest List home page sections would not expand and display correctly if the user's organization didn't match that of the logged in manager or administrator.
Start the discussion