LatitudeLearning LMS Release Notes (22.214.171.124676)
Jill Schultz | Posted Tuesday, May 28, 2019 |
LatitudeCG announces a new release of the LatitudeLearning LMS. Version 126.96.36.199676 was promoted to production on Thursday, May 28, 2019.
Courses to Complete:
- Updated to refresh the list when a user self-certifies completion of a Self-Study course displayed within a displayed Course Group.
- Fixed issue that caused "Content Restricted" error when launching a Course Group Component in the "Not Enrolled" status from this page.>
Goals: On the Goals and Team Goals pages, updated to refresh the page after executing the Delete All action.
- Modified the Certification and Certification Summary report entities to display only active certification records in type-ahead menus for users with highest role Student or Location Manager.
- Updated the Standard Filter "Last Login Date" to allow a null start date for a custom date range that will return all matching records from the specified end date back to the beginning of time.
- Allowed users with highest role Instructor or Administrator to find both active and inactive courses in the Course filters.
- Fixed an issue contributing to variation in results between standard filters saved with the report and those added at the time of execution.
- Corrected errors in the display of results for the Standard Filter "Certification Status"
- Corrected inconsistencies in results found when using Standard Filter "Due Date" with certain comparison values, such as, Today, Yesterday, Last [#] Days.
- For standard filter Username, removed the comparison values Contains, Does Not Contain, and Starts With because partial entries are not supported in a type-ahead field.
- Yesterday, Today, and Last [#] Days comparison values.
Stylesheet: Updated base.css to make the Edit Favorite Tools button maintain white on blue scheme after first visit.
important: for ADOBE CONNECT VIRTUAL CLASSROOM customers
ACTION REQUIRED! LatitudeLearning received a notification from Adobe regarding end-of-life for Transport Layer Security (TLS) version 1.0/1.1. This is a security protocol used in Web browsers and other applications to ensure secure data exchange over networks. Due to security vulnerabilities, Adobe is finally ending support of TLS 1.0/1.1 in June 2019 after several delays dating back to 2018. They will then only support TLS 1.2.
For all of our customers and partners using the Adobe Connect Virtual Classroom, we want to make you aware of changes that may need to be made to ensure a seamless Adobe Connect experience for all instructors, hosts, and students who will use your Virtual Classroom moving forward.
WHAT TO DO:
LS 1.2 is browser-related setting so may require upgrading your browsers to a version that supports TLS 1.2 and/or changing some settings to enable TLS 1.2.
- Review this Adobe blog post for details and share with your IT support staff, if necessary: Adobe Connect Hosted: End of Life for TLS 1.0
- Work with your IT/Network Support staff or refer to your browser's support pages to ensure the necessary steps are taken to update all relevant browsers/settings as needed. This is a change within your organization's IT control that Latitude ClientCare is not able to support.
- Communicate this to your affected employees or customers, in a manner you deem best, to let them know about changes they may need to make to participate in virtual classroom offerings after this change occurs. While some current browser versions support TLS 1.2 by default, verifying your status and that of future Virtual Classroom attendees will help reduce confusion and delays for those attempting to enter a session with an unsupported TLS version.
WHEN TO DO IT:
We recommend verifying your status with regard to this and if needed, making any updates as soon as possible to avoid potential disruption in your use of Adobe Connect beginning in June.
Start the discussion