LatitudeLearning LMS Release Notes (220.127.116.11652)
Jill Schultz | Posted Monday, May 11, 2020 |
LatitudeCG announces a new release of the LatitudeLearning LMS. Version 18.104.22.168652 was was promoted to production on Sunday, May 10, 2020
Certifications: Created a new Primary Rule setting "Include in Percent Complete" for each Generic Rule. By default, the system assumes all Generic Rules should be included when calculating a user's "Certification Progress" bar as percent complete. An admin can Add/Edit Primary Rule and deselect the new attribute on any number of the Generic Rules in list. To apply a changed rule retroactively, the portal administrator will need to use the manual Calculate Certifications option.
Courses to Complete/Featured Courses:
- Improved course details and action buttons.
- Clicking the course name now opens in a modal popup instead of a new tab.
Skills: Improved course details and action buttons. Added a button to Print Page. Improved the Skill Profile sort order. Added site text translation for French-CA.
- Improved course details and action buttons for managers.
- Added the ability to cancel Classroom Offering enrollments/interests when viewing an employee's Courses to Complete modal popup.
- On Team Skills, made improvements to Program Year filter values and Skill Profile value sorting. Added Site text translation for French-CA
Course Offerings: Fixed situation in which the enrollment cancellation note was not being saved/displayed on the roster if a student used "Cancel and Add to Interest List".
Courses to Complete: Updated to ensure status refreshes after closing a launched course tab.
My Team - Skills:
- Added a "More..." option to the user results list under each skill when the list exceeds 25 users. "More..." becomes available until the entire list is displayed on the list.
- Corrected alignment of Add/Delete Goal success/failure and confirmation messages in mobile displays.
Skills: On the student Skills page, adjusted dimensions and placement of action icon buttons for consistency.
- Corrected to provide a Launch button for completed self-study courses with Resource Content = Resource.
- For courses allowing self-certified completion, updated to allow users with "/" in their password to successfully self-certify.
Transcript Import: Updated import process to fail for transcripts in which the Score Date is after the Course Hide Date. Also added field level help for the Course Hide Date field on Add/Edit Course pages.
Start the discussion