LatitudeCG announces a new release of the LatitudeLearning LMS. Version 18.104.22.168815 was promoted to production on Sunday, May 24, 2020.
Classroom Offerings: We made several updates related to Classroom Course Offerings, including configuration, user and manager views of offering enrollment status, and the action buttons available to them on various student- or manager-facing pages.
- Configuration: Fixed the Weekdays Only setting to prevent situations in which weekend days were still being included in the scheduling window.
- Offering Enrollment Cancellation: Fixed an issue with the alignment of the Cancel and Add to Interest button on offering enrollment cancellation popups. Also corrected error that allowed interest to be added for offerings that do not allow interests
- Offering Enrollment Status Display: Ensured correct status and action buttons are displayed, as follows: Not Enrolled, Canceled, Incomplete, Ineligible, and No Show statuses will show as Not Enrolled on Courses to Complete (CTC), Featured Courses, and the My Team-People CTC view. Those pages will display both the Add Interest and Schedule buttons. On Skills and My Team-Skills pages, the specific status displays with both the Add Interest and Schedule buttons.
- Action Buttons: On Courses to Complete, Skills, Featured Courses, My Team-People CTC, and My Team-Skills, ensured correct display of action buttons for offerings listed. Either the View Offering or Schedule button displays, but never both simultaneously.
- Action Buttons: For enrollments in Waitlist status, we are now correctly displaying the View Offering and Export to Calendar buttons on Courses to Complete, Featured Course, and Skills.
Skills: Portal Administrators can now set a Minimum Training Requirement (MTR) for all Locations. This requirement is the [Number] of users certified at a Skill Area/Level curriculum. Once configured, the Team Skills page will include Minimum Training Requirement data in Skill Area Summary, plus additional color-coding in matrix.
- Levels with no defined MTR will continue to display as normal: White, null cell (No certified users), Green cell with Counter (One or more certified users).
- Levels with defined MTR will display requirement data (Skill Level Default) in Skill Area Summary view. Corresponding cells will also be color-coded: Red (MTR with no certified users), Yellow (MTR with at least one certified user, but goal not met), Green (MTR met).
- If MTR is defined, the following text displays under the Requirements: "MTR only considers primary location/primary position in counts."