LatitudeLearning LMS Release Notes (188.8.131.52609)
Jill Schultz | Posted Monday, August 03, 2020 |
LatitudeCG announces a new release of the LatitudeLearning LMS. Version 184.108.40.206609 was promoted to production on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Course Search: Removed action buttons for courses for which the current date falls between an enrollment close date in the past and a course hide date in the future.
Skills/Team Skills: Reset course links on these pages to point to legacy course details popup until such time as all appropriate action buttons can be included in an expando.
Assessment-Course Details: Corrected missing action buttons on legacy course details after completing an assessment which allowed unlimited enrollments. Restored Enroll and Review Results buttons.
Course Search: Made these updates to the new Course Search page.
- Added a page refresh to display proper status after enrolling in a classroom course using the Schedule button. Now after closing the enrollment-related popups, the status updates.
- Corrected a number of scenarios in which action buttons were not presented correctly for the user's status in an assessment course. This included combinations involving multiple enrollments allowed, multiple test attempts allowed, previous transcripts completed, test attempts remaining, test attempts used, and tuition.
- Updated to display the Launch button for completed eLearning courses with Enrollment Restrictions set to Unlimited.
- Fixed to allow the page to recognize subscriptions so that subscribers clicking Enroll are not presented with a payment page.
- Hid the Export to Calendar action button for past course offerings.
- Fixed display of default filter options to include full list of available filters.
My Learning Page: Fixed missing/cut off Edit Profile button in the sidebar User Account section, caused when a user had a lengthy email address.
New Free Portal Creation: Corrected an issue causing a blank What's New page to display after initial login. Also fixed an issue that allowed the self-assignment of goals, even though the default new portal setting for Self-Assign Goals is disabled.
Start the discussion