LatitudeCG announces a new release of the LatitudeLearning LMS. Version 188.8.131.52990 was promoted to production on Sunday, August 30, 2020.
Approvals: Corrected erroneous payment requirement when managers approve enrollments related to users with subscription credits remaining. Also corrected to count the enrollment against the associated location's Credits Used.
Approve Pending Enrollments - Legacy: When subscription courses require approval, fixed an issue that was not counting credits against the location's Credits Used bucket after the manager completed the approval.
Certification Goal Rules: Corrected the eligibility check to allow assignment of goals for users with a future account/profile end date as long as the profile is active within the program year associated with the certification/curriculum.
Course Details - Legacy:
- Corrected issue in which a purchase button was displayed for a subscription course even when a subscriber's location has remaining credits available.
- Fixed issue causing Launch button errors when a tuition-based subscription course with Can Relaunch set to Yes is completed and the user clicks Launch to review the material.
- Added a page refresh to display the proper status after enrolling in a Classroom course using the Schedule button. Now after enrollment popups are closed, the status refreshes.
- Fixed to allow recognition of Subscription eligibility so that subscribers who click Enroll are not presented with a payment page.
- Corrected issue in which soft enrollment conflicts (e.g. part of a series, not offered in preferred language) were preventing purchase of a tuition-based course.
- For courses with tuition, fixed an issue in which the course results page was not being refreshed after clicking Purchase and completing the payment.
- Corrected button display for new tuition-based assessment courses to provide only a purchase button until the purchase is complete.