LMS Release Notes (22.214.171.124957)
Jill Schultz | Posted Monday, October 12, 2020 |
LatitudeCG announces a new release of the LatitudeLearning LMS. Version 126.96.36.199957 was promoted to production on Sunday, October 11, 2020.
Audit Trail: We added a new Audit Trail feature to several LMS Edit pages, such as Edit User, Edit Course, and Edit Certification, to capture information whenever the record changes. It is only available to portal administrators. Data additions and edits are tracked and new changes do not clear previous records. The most recent record will be at the top of the list. A View Audit Trail button on the record details or edit pages displays the tracked information identifying what was modified, who modified it, when it was modified, and what the starting and ending values were, if appropriate.
You can learn more about this enhancement HERE.
Virtual Classroom Offerings: For Virtual Classroom Course Offerings accessed from the My Learning, Courses to Complete, and Course Search features, we provided a Launch button for enrolled users.
Webinar-based Offerings: For webinar-style offerings accessed from the My Learning, Courses to Complete, and Course Search features, we added a means of launching the meeting room for enrolled users.
- Ensured that all filters are displayed upon opening the page.
- When using the search bar on the page, updated the browser tab to show the title Course Search, not the URL.
Edit Favorite Tools: Provided correct tool descriptions for the Performance Import options.
Edit Navigation/Favorite Tools: Updated browser tab titles to accurately reflect page content and fixed links to online help.
LMS Header - Internet Explorer 11: Corrected the following-
Messages: Corrected some consistency issues with ILT Course Schedule Change reminder message.
- While in a responsive LMS page (Angular) in Internet Explorer 11, we updated the Change Profile feature to ensure the Return to Default Profile button works.
- Realigned the Header username dropdown menu for legacy and responsive pages.
My Team - Skills:
- Updated to include page refreshes when adding or deleting goals for a user.
- Corrected the Delete Goal confirmation window so that it closes consistently.
SCORM: Implemented improvements to resolve some status update issues in eLearning courses run in Edge and Chrome.
Training History: Removed a persistent loading spinner on Training History and My Team - Training History pages.
Start the discussion