LMS Release Notes (184.108.40.206609)
Jill Schultz | Posted Monday, December 07, 2020 |
LatitudeCG announces a new release of the LatitudeLearning LMS. Version 220.127.116.11609 was promoted to production on Sunday, December 6, 2020.
Certification Nomenclature Changes: To reduce confusion, in any place the LMS currently uses Certification to refer to both Certifications and Curriculums, the terminology used is now Accreditation. The individual terms Certification and Curriculum remain in use, but represent the two specific types of Accreditation. A summary of key places in which you will notice the change to Accreditation are listed below:
- Menus: Certification option on the user-facing Classic left navigation menu and the Administration menu; Certification menu sub-entries Search Certifications and Add Certification; Manage Goals menu item Calculate Certifications.
- Administration > Favorite Tools: Add Certification, Search Certifications, and Calculate Certifications
- Administration > LMS Information: Automate Interests from Certification Goals
- Search Certifications page: page header and Certification Level filter
- Add / Edit Certification page: page header and Certification Level field
- Calculate Certifications: page header
- My Team: Certification filter; Certification view title; Certification Level references in user detail popups
- Training History: References to Certification history
- Add / Edit Courses: Certification Calculation Date field
- Goals: Goal Type - Certification
- User Search: Certification filter in all advanced user search locations including Course Batch Enroll and Add/Edit Audience
- Reports: Classic Reports related to Certifications; Report Writer entities Certification and Certification Summary; Standard filter Certification Status; Advanced Filters Certification, Certification Status, Certification Goal; Columns Certification, Certification Status, Certification Goal
Audit Trail: Updated to ensure the following are being captured in the Audit Trail reporting --
Edit My Learning Page: Corrected an issue in which changes to the page layout and settings were not saved when using Firefox v. 82 or higher.
- Additions or modifications to Offering Attachments
- Changes to Location organization settings
Header: Fixed the following issues --
Location Performance Metrics: Redirected the online help file to the correct page, including access to the correct import template file.
- The Home and Remove Impersonation buttons did not work if the Home page was set to Courses to Complete and the user was on an .aspx page.
- Multi-LMS portal users with Firefox v. 82 or higher experienced the site header persisting even after changing portals. For instance, the logo of the portal viewed previously would persist in the next portal viewed.
My Learning Page: Fixed non-functioning left/right scrolling arrows which were not allowing navigation through a list of more than three course tiles displayed in a channel.
My Team: Corrected issue with the scoping of user visibility for Administrator role in Person-to-Person reporting.
Offerings: Updated the following --
- Corrected a situation in which adding an offering from the page https://lms.latitudelearning.com/offerings/admin/offering_add2.aspx was resulting in a server error.
- Location Maximum Allowed Per Offerings was updated to ensure Quick Enroll and Batch Enroll do not allow Location Managers and Location Admins to override the Max Students per location set up on the location or on the offering.
Start the discussion