LMS Release Notes (184.108.40.206785)
Jill Schultz | Posted Monday, December 21, 2020 |
LatitudeCG announces a new release of the LatitudeLearning LMS. Version 220.127.116.11785 was promoted to production on Sunday, December 20, 2020.
User Reporting Entity: The LatitudeLearning LMS Report Writer now offers a new reporting entity for User-related data. Prior to this enhancement, user information for the Report Writer was limited to that associated with course transcripts and accreditations. It is used in the same manner as the existing report entities, just expanding the types of reports and data you can manage on your own. You can learn more about using the Report Writer, including the User entity HERE.
Internet Explorer 11 End of Support: Added a banner to appear for any users who continue to log in to the LMS from Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11), for which Latitude is ending support on December 31, 2020. It reminds users to update to another browser or the latest Microsoft Edge for the best experience. Learn more about the end of IE 11 support HERE.
Accreditations: Replaced additional site text references to Certification that should be labeled Accreditation.
Announcements: Corrected issues with the reliability of the Audience filter.
Batch Enroll - Review Users: Updated to accurately scope results to the users a manager can see.
Brands: Provided Help text for the Add Brand, Search Brands, and Edit Brand pages.
Edit Messages: Corrected 19 messages that were giving an error when attempting to "Send Test Message to Self" from the Customize Message Details tab.
Minimum Training Requirements (MTR): Provided missing translations in all active LMS Languages for various areas of the MTR page/process.
- Batch Enroll - Removed the Conflict override option "Beyond the maximum attendance allowed for their location for the offering" for users in Location Administrator or Location Manager roles.
- Attachments - When adding an attachment that duplicates the file name of an existing attachment, a popup appears giving you the choice to replace the current file (Yes) or add the duplicate as a new attachment, noted with a (#) after the filename to differentiate the versions.
Person-to-Person Reporting (P2P): Fixed an issue on My Team - People and Reports so that in P2P portals, when an organization is selected, the Business Unit and Division records display properly.
Subscriptions: Added asterisks for required fields that were found missing from the Add Subscription page.
User Search: Made the following upates-
- Corrected an issue causing incorrect results when using 'Not in Exact Organization' comparison.
- Where used in filtering on the Batch Enroll and Announcements features, corrected the user search to automatically populate the current scoping organization in the default filters upon page load.
Adobe Flash Player End-of-Life Reminder
Please remember that at the end of the year, Adobe will no longer update and distribute Flash Player. Adobe will remove Flash Player downloads from its site and Flash-based content will be blocked from running in Adobe Flash Player. To summarize:
Click HERE to review our article from earlier this year about the Flash end-of-life and its impacts.
- Latitude has removed Flash from its LMS application.
- Long-term Latitude customers who are still using the older Latitude demonstration eLearning business courses will no longer be able to launch them. The linked article below describes your options.
- Any eLearning content you purchased or created that still contains Flash may not work properly beginning January 1, 2021. It will need to be in HTML5 format going forward.
Start the discussion