LMS Release Notes (22.214.171.124907)
Jill Schultz | Posted Monday, January 04, 2021 |
LatitudeCG announces a new release of the LatitudeLearning LMS. Version 126.96.36.199907 was promoted to production on Sunday, January 3, 2021.
Accounts: Corrected issue in which text added to the Notes field on the user account were not being saved.
Course Search: Fixed error caused when attempting to search courses using topics.
- Made Accreditation Level required on the Edit Accreditation page.
- Replaced additional references to Certifications that should be labeled Accreditations, including on various emails and messages.
Featured Courses: Fixed an issue causing courses added to or deleted from the Featured Courses list to save improperly.
Legacy Course Details: Fixed the Cancel enrollment "Yes" confirmation which was not functioning.
Minimum Training Requirements (MTR): Improved the help text on the MTR Import page.
Report Writer - User Reporting Entity:
- Corrected issue in which a Distribution was not refreshing after another applied distribution was saved.
- Fixed issue causing Edit Failed errors after adding a single distribution rule then attempting to delete it.
User Search: Corrected situation in which there was an inconsistent display of the operand drop-down list, causing some to appear as display-only. This includes Announcements and Batch Enroll-related user selection filters.
- Corrected the advanced filter for Course Score to allow selection of multiple courses without obscuring the ability to update the Score value.
- Fixed to display results even if the user is associated with an inactive location.
- Corrected issue with the Standard Filter "Username" which was not presenting a text box in which to add the value desired.
- Fixed Advanced filters that used the 'is in list' comparison but did not offer a list from which to select.
Start the discussion