LatitudeCG® announces a new release of the LatitudeLearning LMS. Version 188.8.131.52167 was promoted to production on Sunday, January 31, 2021.
- Updated the Add Generic Rule feature to require entries in the Minimum Accreditation and Position Code Group fields when the Evaluation type is set to Department Objective.
- Added missing required field indicators on the Evaluation Type tab for generic rules based on the Top Percent evaluation type.
- Fixed an error displayed when viewing a generic rule with a Top Percent evaluation type.
- Updated so that after deleting components from the list, then going directly to Add Courses to replace them, the deleted components are no longer reinstated after checking out the new additions.
- Removed the note about components needing to be in the same catalog, which was incorrectly displaying on the Prerequisites and Equivalencies tabs.
Offerings: Corrected the alignment of the confirmation popup displayed when attempting to reopen an cancelled offering.