LatitudeCG announces a new release of the LatitudeLearning LMS. Version 184.108.40.206554 was promoted to production on Sunday, March 14, 2021.
Skills: We made several display enhancements to the My Team and Skill Profile pages.
- Print Options:Made improvements to printing options. To print the colors and symbols shown in the matrix, you must select More Options from the Print dialog box, then enable Background Graphics.
- Show Assigned Goals: Added the Show Assigned Goals button to expand the skills matrix.
- Minimum Training Requirements Counter: For portals that have uploaded Minimum Training Requirements (MTR), the display now shows a counter indicating the current Achieved Count versus the MTR setting for that skill, for example 1 of 3 or 3 of 2.
- For skills with no MTR setting, the Achieved count will continue to display.
- Matrix Key: Added a key to indicate the meaning of various colors and symbols used in the matrix.
Add Room: Ensured Code is a required entry in order to submit a new room record.
Assessments: Fixed issue in which Assessments with multiple/unlimited test attempts remaining were not displaying a Launch button on the Courses to Complete and Course Search page.
Course Billing: Corrected situation in which reports were returning a cancellation fee for all cancellation scenarios, even those not incurring a charge.
Edit Messages: Fixed size disparity between the Submit and Return to List buttons on the Customize message page.
My Team - Skills: Corrected an error occurring after a manager assigns a goal to a user, then clicks on the user's progress bar after the page refreshes.
Offerings: Corrected the site text example for Français-Canada date format to correspond with the AAAA-MM-JJ format used in the form.
User Import: Fixed identified issues and inconsistencies with User Import processing in a variety of data setup scenarios.
User Merge Corrected a situation in which the same username could be used in both the New and Old User fields and processed without an error. Now attempting to do so will generate an error message.