LatitudeCG® announces a new release of the LatitudeLearning LMS. Version 22.214.171.124718 was promoted to production on Sunday, March 28, 2021.
Courses: Made the following updates--
Course Search: Added improvements to search behavior so that a running search is cancelled as soon as a new search is executed.
- Updated triggers to "Last Modified" audit value to include changes occurring on the General Info, Prerequisites, Equivalencies, Update/Series, Offering Defaults, and SCORM tabs.
- For portals using Single Sign-On (SSO), on Self-Study delivery method courses we updated the user Self-Certified Completion popup to remove the requirement to provide credentials.
Courses to Complete: Fixed an issue in tile view for courses with long names in which the action button hover-over areas were not aligned and not clickable.
Edit Transcripts: Made the following improvements to the Edit Transcripts page--
- Added Enroll Date (display only)
- Added validation to Expiration Date so that it must be on/after Enroll Date and on/after Score Date.
- Added validation to Cancel Date so that it must be on/after Enroll Date and on/before the Score Date.
Position Hierarchy: Fixed errors caused when editing position relationships in which inactive position relationships exist.
Reporting: Made the following updates--
- Corrected User Entity Standard filter "Position Group" comparisons to remove duplicate "Isn't" and restore "None".
- Removed User ID as an Advanced Filter option under reports using Course Summary entity.
User Profiles: Made the following updates--
- For portals using Person-to-Person management reporting, fixed an issue in the Manager picker causing incorrect results to display when using business unit, division, or location as a filter. Also made corrections to prevent date-related errors when adding, inactivating, and reactivating managers. Updated section to show full manager history in the list.
- Corrected an issue with the Primary Profile flag behavior.