Latitude CG® announces a new release of the LatitudeLearning® LMS. Version 18.104.22.168476 was promoted to production on Sunday, June 27, 2021.
Course Action Buttons: Made the following updates-
- For classroom or tuition-based courses with Automate Interests from Accreditation or Course Goals enabled, we updated the buttons available on Courses to Complete, Skills, My Learning, and Featured Courses to ensure the appropriate action buttons display.
- Added a spinner to indicate processing in-progress when clicking an Action button for a course so that a user doesn't continue to click it waiting for something to happen. Related Action buttons will also be disabled until processing is completed.
Course Goals: Updated so that users with an Achieved Status are reverted to Assigned when the course goal-related transcript is expired.
Course Search: Made the following updates -
- Corrected issue with Schedule Others button related to changes in the AccessiBe accessibility solution.
- Fixed issue launching assessments using the Launch button on the course expando.
- Updated to cancel pending API calls when rapidly opening and closing a course expando. Also updated this on Courses to Complete.
Facilities: Fixed an issue in which the Facilities picker Add All button was not adding/displaying all facilities to a field or filter after checkout.
Messages: Made the following updates -
- Corrected an issue causing messages to go out with the default content instead of the customizations that should have been applied.
- Made updates to ensure messages generated nightly for various reminders are sent to users and managers according to their organizational tree.
- Updated so that a message will display in the message list as "Active" as long as at least one organization level in the hierarchy has the message set to active.
My Learning: Made the following updates to My Learning and related pages, as noted-
- Fixed My Learning and the student-facing Goals pages so that when a student has no accreditation goals, these pages no longer cause an error.
- Updated so that the highest accreditation (active or inactive) will display on the My Learning profile as long as the accreditation's display flag is checked and the achievement has not been revoked. The accreditation count will include active/inactive accreditations that are set to display and have not been revoked.
My Team - People: The user detail expando Trophy now shows the highest accreditation level (active or inactive) for which the accreditation display flag has been enabled and which has not been revoked. It also no longer includes curricula in the certification level number. This now matches the student view in My Learning.
Offerings: Made updates to online help for the Add Offering and View/Edit Offering pages.
Reporting: Fixed an issue in which setting a sort on a number of Course Entity columns was not retaining the sort after leaving the report, then reopening it.
Made the following updates to how curriculum information is displayed on the Skill Profile/Teams -
- A user will only see the position group relevant to them on their Skill Profile page.
- If an active/displayed curriculum is associated with a skill profile that is Inactive, the skill profile will still be displayed
- If the curriculum is either inactive or the display flag is unchecked, an inactive skill profile will not display.
- If all curricula associated with a skill profile are inactive or their display flag is unchecked and the skill profile is Active, the skill profile will not display.
Training History: Made the following updates to how accreditations are displayed -
- Legacy Transcript history will show all active or inactive accreditations that have not been revoked regardless of the accreditation display flag setting.
- Responsive Training History page will show all active inactive accreditations that have not been revoked and have the display flag set.
User Search: Fixed so that in portals with person-to-person management reporting enabled, the position filter for User Search will include all positions, even if they do not have a position relationship/hierachy established.