Latitude CG® announces a new release of the LatitudeLearning® LMS. Version 184.108.40.206182 was promoted to production on Sunday, September 19, 2021.
Displays: Made the following updates -
eLearning: Corrected a potential issue with Multi-SCO SCORM courses, ensuring that navigation between modules is allowed without errors and that left navigation menu items are checked off as completed.
- Course Tiles: On pages with course tile display options, such as My Learning Page, Courses to Complete, and Course Search, we corrected the display of long course names that were pushing buttons outside of the tile boundaries.
- Mobile Display: Fixed the My Learning page display so that it properly formats on mobile devices.
Goal Rules: After saving an edited goal, the Cancel button is now changed to a Finish button to indicate the rule change is in place and no cancellation of the change is possible.
Messages: Made the following updates -
Offerings: Made the following updates -
- Corrected data display and formatting on the Student - Assignment Notification.
- Fixed an issue in which a higher level manager with a Location Administrator/Location Manager role would be copied on messages sent to an employee who did not directly report to that manager if the "CC Recipient's Manager(s) having these Roles" option is checked.
- Fixed Student - Login Credentials Added/Updated message so that users in locations with customized messages will not get the location message, not the Company version.
Reports: Corrected an issue in person-to-person portals in which the manager profile connection status filter was generating SQL exceptions, preventing managers from running reports available to them.
- Fixed an issue allowing students to enroll themselves in course offerings that are currently in progress or starting imminently outside the enrollment period.
- On the offering Workshop Roster report, corrected an issue in which having multiple instructors assigned to an offering caused an unnecessary page break when printing a roster, listing some enrolled students on the next page prior to the first page filling up.
- Stopped the offering "Late Cancel" message from being sent to students who are wait-listed and not fully enrolled in an offering at the time of cancellation. Also resolved an issue in which the Offering Date and Time in the message sent was not being displayed correctly
- Updated the roster Workshop Signin Sheet so that when there are multiple instructors, all the pre-registered users are fully listed on the first page prior to overflowing on to page two.