Latitude CG® announces a new release of the LatitudeLearning® LMS. Version 184.108.40.206866 was promoted to production on Sunday, January 9, 2022.
Course Action Buttons: Retaining the Review Course button for equivalent courses with no content so users know the course content is unavailable. Also displaying the button for Self Study courses with content, granted through equivalency. Made enrollment button available when appropriate for courses in which the student already has equivalent credit
Course Details Slide-In: Made the following updates:
Courses: Fixed an issue in which Inactive training providers were still being listed in the Training Provider drop-down selection list.
- Added Accreditation Calculation Date to the Course Details and Offering Details slide-ins.
- Corrected issue in which a Launch button was shown for an inactive course viewed from the Equivalents list on the slide-in.
- Corrected situation in which the color-coded entries for Prerequisites was not showing for managers viewing an employee, but did show for the employees themselves.
- Fixed issue in which a course passed via equivalency will display the Purchase button rather than the Enroll button on the slide-in.
- Fixed situation in which the eLearning course would not launch from the slide-in if the SCORM package was loading in another language without first loading an English version.
- If a tuition-based course has unmet prerequisites and a manager uses My Team -Skills to override the prerequisite and enroll the user, the manager is presented the purchase popup and the enrollment will correctly occur for the employee, not the manager.
- Made updates to ensure the correct Launch/Relaunch options are available for Self Study courses with various combinations of tuition, relaunch, and enrollment restriction settings.