Latitude CG® announces a new release of the LatitudeLearning® LMS. Version 220.127.116.11130 was promoted to production on Friday, February 4, 2022.
Approvals: For ILT Enrollment Details, ensured Offering Start and Facility are displayed when expanding an offering on the Approvals page.
Courses to Complete: Fixed an issue in which courses were remaining on the page even if the course was rendered inactive with no Course display or Enrollment Open Date.
Courses: Made the following updates -
My Team -Skills: Fixed the Enrollment Cancellation popup Cancel button, which was not reacting correctly and added a Cancel Successful message after clicking Yes to cancel.
- Fixed issues in which users with a Guest role could not launch Self-Study courses.
- If a user has credit for a tuition-based course that allows re-enrollment, and they purchase the course again, the Tuition Payment "Thank You" only displays once.
- Stabilized the buttons displayed when a user/manager has credit for a course that has tuition and they are retaking the course. Included variable for approvals and subscriptions.
Offering Slide-In: Ensured the Instructional Language of the offering displays properly.
Reports: In reports with saved standard filter values, upon execution, ensured values are fully loaded prior to activating the Run button. Also fixed an issue with reports in edit mode indicating they are in the topmost custom folder while they actually reside in another.
Training Calendar: Made the following updates-
- When two accreditations contain the same expiring course credit, it will display both events on the calendar.
- When two accreditations have the same new course added to them, an accreditation update event will display for both.
- Stabilized the buttons displayed when a user/manager has credit for a course that has tuition and they are retaking the course. Included variables for approvals and subscriptions.
- Fixed the Accreditation Expire and Update Required entries to properly translate names when available.
- Corrected the calendar display when the browser is set to a non-English language.
- Fixed issue with inconsistent filter behavior when changing "Available to Me" options
- For consistency with the Accreditation Update Required bubble, we added the course name to the Accreditation Expires bubble.
- For course credit expiration events, ensured the preferred user language is honored in the entry, if provided on the course.
- Updated assigned instructor views to provide visibility of offerings tied to distribution lists to which they do not belong.
- Corrected the Date/Time displayed in List, Day, and Week views to use the selected language.
- Adjusted the Instructional Language filter so that it does not apply to Teaching Event entries.
- Updated so that when the Instructional Language filter is used to select a non-English option, it does not hide other unrelated calendar events that are in English.
- When a user selects list view and later returns to the calendar, it now goes to list view again and no longer shows the calendar view while the page loads.
- When using the list view date range, the end date is now inclusive and will display offerings occurring on the end date.