Latitude CG® announces a new release of the LatitudeLearning® LMS. Version 18.104.22.168488 was promoted to production on Tuesday, April 19, 2022.
Goals: Made the following updates --
Offering Rosters: Fixed issue with No Show status preventing successful roster processing. Also added a refresh to the page when doing a partial roster process so that status changes are updated on the page.
- Fixed an issue on My Team Goals and My Training Plan in which changes would fail to save if the user was logged in under German, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish.
- Fixed issues causing goal processes that update status to fail.
- For the Audience filter on goal-related pages, removed entries that are inactive.
Training Calendar: Made the following updates --
- Corrected an issue causing the forward navigation button to freeze when attempting to advance to future days, weeks, or months.
- Updated the Spanish-Mexico preferred language date display to the proper format.
- Fixed time zone-related issues in various calendar displays.
- Updated so that if a user applies a filter prior to the page fully loading, it will not display an error.
- When toggling from list view back to calendar view, updated so that all events in the month display instead of just those events in the date range originally selected in list view.