Latitude CG® announces a new release of the LatitudeLearning® LMS. Version 220.127.116.11637 was promoted to production on Tuesday May 31, 2022.
eLearning Course Action Buttons: On certain displays, such as the Course Details slide-in, we updated the action buttons for eLearning courses to display in the following manner -
My Team - Accreditations: Updated display so that users who are no longer members of the selected position group do not display in the results. Also ensured that a manager who is not part of the selected position group can still see those subordinates who are.
- If the course does not have content loaded, only the Enroll button displays. This allows the enrollment to take place, but launching the course will not be possible until content is available.
- If the course has content loaded, the Launch button will display. It will enroll and launch the course at the same time.
- If the course has tuition, it will display the Purchase button.
Offerings: Made the following changes -
- Fixed so that when a user has a passed status on an offering with no fees, updating their transcript history to change it to "no show" does not produce errors.
- Updated so that a user who's given an "Ineligible" status for one offering does not have to cancel or expire their ineligible transcript before being able to enroll in a new offering.
Notice of Upcoming Changes
LatitudeLearning® will be making some changes this summer! We will be migrating our SaaS LMS Production environment to a Virtual Private Cloud with our hosting partner. This will allow us to bolster our LMS uptime and reliability with enhanced cloud services and DRaaS disaster recovery capability. This is tentatively slated for a yet-to-be-determined timeframe in late June/early July. Some specific clients will have their Latitude-assigned external IP addresses changed to a new range and will need to update their DNS records to reflect the change(s) for URL redirection.
We will reach out with more information in the coming weeks about what to expect and further details on the changes required for specific clients.