LMS Update: LMS Add-ons, Services and Support areas added to LatitudeLearning.com
We've updated LatitudeLearning.com to include public access to the LMS add-ons, services and support we can provided. Additionally, we've listened to your comments and made it easier to find the Customer Login link by creating a Customer Login button at the top of the page.
The LMS Add-ons area describes tools that you can add-on to your LMS. You LMS add-ons include:
- eLearning Courses - easily add eLearning courses from major publishers such as SkillSoft, Kesdee and Cengage
- Assessment - create sophisticated online assessments that include item and distractor randomization.
- eCommerce - add credit card processing to your LMS to collect student paid tuition
- Web 2.0 - add social media (e.g. wikis, blogs and forums) and user-driven content management to you LMS
- Talent Management - add competency assessment and career development functionality to your LMS to improve employee performance
- Learning Intelligence - add a comprehensive training intelligence and reporting system to your LMS
- Web Classrooms - use virtual classrooms to provide instructor-led training over the web
The Services area describes professional services we can perform to help you ensure the success of your training and certification initiatives. Latitude's professional services include:
- Administrative Services
- LMS Administration
- Help Desk
- Consulting Services
- ROI Consulting
- LMS Implementation
- Data and User Synchronization
- Custom Reporting
- LMS Hosting
The Support area gives you access to the LMS Support Blog which allows you to stay up-to-date on the latest features, fixes, FAQs, and news about the LatitudeLearning.com LMS. Additionally, your can get those updates through your favorites social networking sites like:
We at Latitude believe that together we can build a community with world class open-source and software-as-a-service training and certification tools. Thank you for your continued support and being part of the team.