Navigate the LMS Experience
Sarah Robinson | Posted Tuesday, September 29, 2020 |
The global header offers navigation options from any page in the LMS. This mobile-friendly, task-oriented menu can be customized to create your ideal user experience. Icons offer single-click navigation to your established Home page, to the Navigation menu, or to Online Help.
- Access your Home page by clicking the home icon.
- Check your Messages with the mail icon.
- Trainers can click the gear icon to access their Administration page.
- Each page offers an Online Help icon.
- To view profile details, Switch Profiles, or Log Out, click on your name in the upper right corner.
Navigation Menu icon at left opens a list of all the LMS tools available to you, the learner. Open the menu, then click any page in list to navigate away. To remain on page, simply Close or click off the menu.
Navigation page remains an option for your LMS "Login Landing Page" or "Home Page" settings. Otherwise, the new Navigation Menu has replaced this functionality. Read more HERE.
Portal Administrators can control the order and display of icons in this menu. Learn how HERE.
Start the discussion