Now Available: Channel T.E.A., 2019 4th Quarter Edition
Janay Robinson | Posted Monday, December 16, 2019 |
Latitude has been hard at work to produce this quarter’s one-stop syndicated channel newsletter for professionals in the channel and partner industry. Check out
Channel TEA for the latest edition with featuring headlines:
- Training Spotlight: Biggby
- WernerCo Finds Educating the “Extended Enterprise” Good for Business
- Sales Incentive Strategy for Holiday Promotions
- Using Documentary Film Techniques to Craft Engaging Employee Training Videos
- Predictions for 2020: How the Edge, AI Workloads and Object Storage are Set to Proliferate
- How Augmented Analytics Prepares Your Small Business for the Future
- Use These 3 Strategies to Build a Thriving Franchise Organization
- Top 7 Women of the Channel You Should be Following
It's not too late to sign up! Subscribe to Channel TEA today to receive your quarterly newsletter right in your inbox. Read and share past Channel TEA newsletters and catch what you've been missing!
Channel T.E.A. is a newsletter focused around the three behaviors that differentiate high performing channel organizations from low performing: Training, Engagement and Analytics. Channel T.E.A. will make your more successful at your job by providing a platform to help your build a better network. Stay abreast on the pulse of the industry and up-to-date on the latest channel news, all in one place!
Start the discussion