Now Available: Channel T.E.A., 2020 1st Quarter Edition
Janay Robinson | Posted Tuesday, April 28, 2020 |
Channel Training Newsletter
Latitude has been hard at work to produce this quarter’s one-stop syndicated channel newsletter for professionals in the channel and partner industry. Check out
Channel TEA for the latest edition with featuring headlines:
- Training Spotlight: GNC
- Despite the widespread pandemic, Latitude gives back
- Sustainment Training Engages and Supports Sales Representatives
- Can AI Ensure All Employees Are Treated Equally?
- Data-as-a-Service (DaaS): An Overview
- UPS, CVS Use Drones to Deliver Prescriptions to Florida Retirement Community
- Small businesses prepare for second chance at SBA loans
It's not too late to sign up! Subscribe to Channel TEA today to receive your quarterly newsletter right in your inbox. Read and share past Channel TEA newsletters and catch what you've been missing!
Channel T.E.A. is a newsletter focused around the three behaviors that differentiate high performing channel organizations from low performing: Training, Engagement and Analytics. Channel T.E.A. will make your more successful at your job by providing a platform to help your build a better network. Stay abreast on the pulse of the industry and up-to-date on the latest channel news, all in one place!
Start the discussion