Now Available: Channel T.E.A., 2020 2nd Quarter Edition
Janay Robinson | Posted Wednesday, July 08, 2020 |
Channel Training Newsletter
Latitude has been hard at work to produce this quarter’s one-stop syndicated channel newsletter for professionals in the channel and partner industry. Check out
Channel TEA for the latest edition with featuring headlines:
- Video: Partner Training Challenge Explained
- Training Spotlight: Precision Tune Auto Care
- An Incentive Plan Guide: Free Download!
- How Do You Drive Engagement and Motivation in Times of Extreme Uncertainty?
- A Data-driven Approach to Updating Training Content
- Meaningful Metrics: The KPIs Every Franchisee Should Monitor
- Leadership Lessons from 1-800-GOT-JUNK Founder
- Best Practices to Manage Local Pickup Orders From Your Retail Store
It's not too late to sign up! Subscribe to Channel TEA today to receive your quarterly newsletter right in your inbox. Read and share past Channel TEA newsletters and catch what you've been missing!
Channel T.E.A. is a newsletter focused around the three behaviors that differentiate high performing channel organizations from low performing: Training, Engagement and Analytics. Channel T.E.A. will make your more successful at your job by providing a platform to help your build a better network. Stay abreast on the pulse of the industry and up-to-date on the latest channel news, all in one place!
Start the discussion