Raptivity Survey Results Show Room For Improvement
By Janay Robinson
2/20/2015

 
 
 
 



Raptivity

User Satisfaction Index: -35

Raptivity, the combination of Rapid + interactivity, is an eLearning interactivity building tool (designed and developed by Harbinger Knowledge Products) that is used to create interactions which can be added to eLearning content, enabling interactive learning. Surely you've heard of Raptivity, possibly even use it on a daily basis, but what are your opinions and thoughts on it? We recently surveyed LatitudeLearning users to find out just that; how does the eLearning community feel about Raptivity software? After complying answers and crunching some numbers, our exclusive “User Satisfaction Meter” indicates an overall rating of -35. This overall rating suggests that Raptivity has some work to do in the interest of satisfying its users. 

How They Rate Raptivity

Raptivity received an average overall rating of 7.5 from respondents when asked the likelihood of recommending to a friend, with 0 being ‘not at all likely’ and 10 being ‘extremely likely’. The majority of respondents, with a little over 57%, contributed to a rating between 0 and 6. While the remaining 43% was split right down the middle with 21.5% contributing to a rating between 7 and 8, and 21.5% contributing to a rating between 9 and 10. 




SCALE: 0 = NOT LIKELY AT ALL 10 = EXTREMELY LIKELY


What They Like About Raptivity

Overall users seem to like Raptivity. Most noted that the software is easy to understand/use and the knowledge covered is extensive. They were also pleased with the gamification aspect of the software. Here are a few comments from the survey when asked what they like:

“The knowledge they cover in the course.”

“I like the variety of professional development offerings.”


What They Don’t Like About Raptivity

When asked what users didn't like about the software, it seemed that it came up “short” of expectations and users just simply want more…

“There’s very little that advances learning.”

“It’s only an interaction model, designed to work with other software. It’s not a standalone development software package.”

“I don’t like the short window of completion for a course.”

When Would You Use/Recommend Raptivity?

Recommendation and use of Raptivity was primarily split between everyday use and using it for a specific tasks. Those that would use or recommend for a specific task elaborated with:

“…For the most basic online content delivery, when the risk of learner error on the job is low.”

“If someone was looking for some quick interactions, and didn't want to build them.”

“I would use it for more study help and test help for my kids and possibly myself. Anything to do with school help.”

So what does all this mean? Users that enjoy and work with Raptivity on a daily basis like the ease of use and are extremely likely to recommend to a friend or colleague, about 21.5% of our respondents. The majority of users whom aren't so enthusiastic about the software, but still enjoy it to a certain degree, were still 75% more likely to recommend to a friend or colleague versus not at all likely, about 57% of our respondents. So even though their feelings towards Raptivity were disinterested, they still claimed they would recommend to a friend. Although Raptivity’s user satisfaction index was only a -35, the overall likelihood of recommending to a friend reached 7.5. If Raptivity can figure out how to satisfy more users, they could potentially grow the probability of a current user recommending to a friend even more.

User Satisfaction Index Calculation

The User Satisfaction Index measures overall user satisfaction based on survey responses. The User Satisfaction Index ranges from -100 to 100, where -100 represents total user dissatisfaction and 100 represents total user satisfaction. A User Satisfaction Index of 0 represents neutral or split user satisfaction. The User Satisfaction Index is calculated by taking the percentage of survey responses with a “9” or “10” and subtracting the percentage of survey responses with a “6” or less.


Click here to try Rapitvity on our FREE LMS.





Categories: categoryUser Review categoryeLearning Authoring Tool



No Comments


Add Comment