At LatitudeLearning.com we value the feedback of our customers and partners...And we work to address issues noted as part of those ongoing communications. Over the past few weeks, the LatitudeLearning Support Team has incorporated the following updates to address targeted issues and improve overall capability of the Learning Management System. Here are highlights from those recent updates:
- Configuration update to resolve issue where an update made under Edit Image was impacting multiple trial portals
- Technical Support phone number referenced in GlobalMindset courses changed to reflect current support line: 888-577-2797
- Update to resolve an error when attempting to access a user Completion Certificate or Interest Graph
- Enhancement to expand the length of the Location Code field.
- Under View Tree screen for certifications, "Brand" has been relabeled as "Publisher" by default.
- Update to resolve issue tied to scoping of Facilities organization picker to a given portal
- Update to resolve error when contracting and re-expanding custom content area on home page
- Enhancement to resolve error occurring when selecting "other students" on View (Certification) Goals screen
- Update to hide 'Choose ASE' on General Rule (and Evaluation Type tab) page for all LMS portals
- Course Search Bug resolved - Having a colon in course search resulting in error situation
- Country and State/Province drop-down options on Organization, Facility and other User pages updated to standard, expanded list of options.
- Update all country fields on all screens to include all 180+ countries
Stay tuned for additional news and updates as the team kicks 2011 efforts into gear...Happy New Year and thank you again for your ongoing input and interest in LatitudeLearning LMS.
For additional information on LatitudeLearning capabilities and solutions, feel free to visit our website at www.LatitudeLearning.com, or contact our team directly at Support@LatitudeLearning.com.