When administrators create courses or certifications, they establish whether or not a Certificate of Completion is available to students who successfully complete the requirement. They can modify this course or certification setting at any time. Therefore, not all courses or certifications you complete may provide the option to print or view a certificate.
Before you take a course, you can determine if it will provide a Certificate of Completion.
1. Search for the course. For instructions on this functionality, please review this document: Locate and Enroll in a Course
2. Once you locate the course, click on the title to open the Course Details page.
3. If the Course Completion Certificate indicator is set to “Yes”, you may print or view the Certificate of Completion upon your successful completion of the course.
Note: This function requires the use of Adobe Reader or a similar .pdf reader program. Download (free): Adobe Reader
1. From the Navigation page, select Training History or if using the Classic LMS Home page, select the History tab.
2. Select the link for Training (courses), Certification, or Curriculum, depending on the type of Certificate you want to display.
3. For course completions, on the Search criteria , select Completions Only and then click Search. For certifications or curricula, select the Program and check Show More Detail, then click Search.
4. This will display a list of all the courses or certifications/curricula you have successfully completed. Locate the appropriate entry in the list and click the Certificate. Remember that not all courses or certifications/curricula may have certificates available.
5. Adobe Reader (or your alternative .pdf reader) opens and displays the certificate. You then have the option to print a copy or save it as a file to a local drive.
Whether your LMS uses the default standard certificates provided by LatitudeLearning or has engaged Latitude to customize them, it is important to understand what you can expect to print on a certificate. Some key points to know: