FIND A COURSE
LMS administrators can designate lists of Featured Courses and Subscription Courses, which display on your legacy Home or Navigation page. When you are ready to register for these training opportunities, click View Details to learn more about the course and to begin the enrollment process.
To enroll in an Assessment, eLearning or Self-Study course:
1. Click Enroll next to the course in which you want to enroll.
Administrators also have the option to click Enroll Others and enroll students in batches, or by individual Username. Please watch this eight minute video to learn more about batch enrollment in LMS courses.
2. On the Course Details page, click Enroll.
Once enrolled, you may have the option to launch the content, self-certify your completion, or cancel your enrollment. Some courses may require managerial approval before you are able to launch course content.
Classroom courses are instructor-led training events hosted in a physical or virtual classroom environment. For this type of course, you must find the course and then select from the available offerings to enroll. An offering is a scheduled date, time, and location for the course.
To enroll in a classroom Offering:
1. From the search results, click View Offering.
2. On the Course Offerings page, click Enroll for the offering you wish to attend. If there are no offerings available, you can click Add to Interest List to indicate your interest in attending the course.
3. On the Offering Detail page, click Enroll. Note: Administrators and Instructors have the additional option of enrolling others in a classroom course Offering from this page.
4. The Student Enrollment window displays your eligibility to enroll in the course. If you are not eligible, it will provide the reason. If you are eligible, click Enroll.
5. The LMS displays the status of your enrollment. It will also note whether the enrollment is scheduled or pending your manager’s approval. You can click Export to Calendar to create an *.ics file to import to your calendar application. If you are finished, click Close.
The LMS will also verify your enrollment with confirmation messages sent to your email and the LMS "Messages" page.