|| FUNCTIONS AND CAPABILITIES
- Goals tab or My Goals icon: Displays personalized Certification and Curriculum Goals with progress status
- Certification tab or icon: Detailed display of the user's Certification status; click on courses to open details and enroll
- Curriculum tab or Skill Profile icon: Detailed display of the user's Curriculum and status; includes ability to add or remove goals
In addition to all Student views listed above, supervisors can have access to...
- Manage Goals > View Goals: View Department Goals; view Certification Goals and assign to others
- Manage Goals > Goals > Assign Goals: Use the +Goals wizard to create ad-hoc goal assignments
- My Team icon: Offers easy access to the manager's Employee list, Goals, Certifications, and Skills.
- Employees tab > Department Certification: Displays Department Certification status; drill down to view individual Employee status
- Employees tab > Department Curriculum: View Department Certification status; drill down to view Employee progress status; add or remove individual user Goals
- Reports: Access to Manager-level certification and course goal reports with results scoped to their employees
- Certifications: Build and maintain all Generic, Primary, and Certification rules for certifications and curricula; Maintain Skill Profiles and Programs; Set Program Configurations
- Goals Management: Edit Goal Transitions; Calculate Certifications; Override Objectives; add and manage Goal Rules and create ad-hoc Goal Assignments
- Organizations: Maintain Position Hierarchy and Position Groups
- Reports: Access to all certification and course goal progress and completion reports; create reports and distribute to other roles