Follow these links to further instruction:
After a training session is completed, the instructor or portal administrator must document student attendance -- pass, fail or otherwise -- in order to grant students credit for the course. Open the Roster tab to see all processing options.
A single class Offering can cover multiple meeting times (e.g. 5 meetings over the course of 5 days) with a variable schedule of meeting times for different days of training. Meeting Times can also be edited after initial setup.
The Roster > Record Attendance tab is designed to help training administrators understand the total amount of time each student spent in each scheduled training session. Use it to...
When making entries on the Record Attendance tab, for multiple meeting time offerings, you will first need to select the appropriate meeting time from the Show dropdown field.
It's important to note that hours of attendance are not connected to student transcript status. Instructors have complete discretion as to whether or not they want to record number of hours, and how that might inform their decision to set each user's course transcript to pass, fail, incomplete, no show, etc.
All hours entered on the "Record Attendance" tab are displayed on the "Process Roster" page, so the instructor can see this data when finalizing student attendance records.
Roster processing can be done in full or in partial batches of students at a time, depending on your training needs.
1. From the Roster Detail page, select the Process Roster tab.
2. Select the appropriate Status for each student you wish to process. Note: For faster entries, you can the Mark Blank Status As option to fill in all blank Statuses with the one selected. For instance, if you manually enter the enrollees who were No Show or Incomplete, you could enter Attend(Pass) in the Mark Blank Status As field, then click the corresponding button to apply that status to all open statuses.
3. If relevant, provide a Pretest score (before training measurement) and/or a Posttest score (after training measurement).
4. Click Add Note next to any students for whom you wish to enter additional comments, such as a reason for the assigned status or an explanation of scoring.
5. Click Submit.
6. The next step varies depending on whether you processed the full roster or a partial roster: