Clients Love Us
Awards & Recognitions
Client Case Studies
Learning Management Resources
Brandon Hall Partnership
R & D
Certification Requirement Details
Rules that have been completed display collapsed. To view details of the rules, click [+] to expand the fields. Courses and Performance-based requirements have slightly different contents, as described below.
Course Based Requirements
These are certification or curriculum requirements that necessitate completing a course. When the + is clicked to expand the field, the following information is displayed:
- An identifier for a course allowing easier searches for the course.
- Contains the title of the required course.
- Indicates the type of the course, i.e. WBT (web based training), class Room - On Demand.
- Contains the status of the required course. Status includes, Met, Completed, and Required as of...
- Current Program Only. An x indicates the course must be taken in the current year in order to receive credit
- Indicates the date the required course was completed.
- Shows the number of credits earned for the course.
- Clicking a checkbox and the Submit will pre-enroll the student or add them to the interest list for the course
Performance Based Requirement
Certification requirements can be based on certain performance goals. When expanded, these requirements display the following:
- Explains the nature of the goal.
- Lists the minimum level of achievement needed to complete the requirement.
- Lists the score currently listed for the student.
Certification Based Requirement
Certification requirements can be based on completion of other certification programs. When expanded these requirements display the following:
- Displays the program year for the required certification/curriculum
- Lists the name of the required certification/curriculum
- Lists the current status of the required certification/curriculum