< Back to support page
My Learning is a dashboard view of your LMS profile, activity summaries, and personalized learning channels. You have easy access to your learning activities and options and can take action quickly using standard course action buttons like Launch or Enroll. Click on channel headers or linked names to see full details relevant to that channel. Your view is managed by your portal administrator so some items mentioned may not be enabled for your portal.
The left sidebar hosts the summary components that offer users a snapshot of your training achievements, goal assignments, and a link to the legacy Account page for edits.
- My Profile displays user account information: User Image, Name, Email, Location and Position of logged-in profile, plus an Edit User Profile button that allows access to updating contact information, address, and password credentials.
- Training History counts the total number of user transcripts by type: Courses, Credits, Accreditations. The section header links to your Training History page for a detailed view of your training record for courses and accreditations.
- My Goals summarizes your goals in a color-coded progress bar, grouping "Assigned" goals by due date: Past Due, Due Soon, No Due Date. The list of corresponding assignments displays below, with links to Course and Accreditation Details. Click the section header to open your detailed My Goals page.
- Training Calendar shows a month view, but the student can click on any date to bring up that day on the full Training Calendar page. From there they can see their scheduled offerings, due dates for courses and goals, and using the filter to show "Available", will also show offerings available to the user to enroll in on that date.
Training content is organized by Learning Channel, where course lists are presented in Tile View with section headers and action buttons. Each channel header links to a corresponding page for a more detailed view.
Find your personalized course lists in any of the following channels, if enabled by your administrator:
- Courses To Complete: Courses for which you have been assigned, enrolled in, or are pending enrollment.
- Required Courses: Courses assigned to you by Course or Accreditation Goals.
- Enrollments: Courses for which you are actively enrolled.
- Interests: Courses for which interest records have been created, usually through expressing interest in a classroom course with no open offerings or as a temporary status in the process of auto-enrollment.
- Featured Courses: Courses to which your organization wants to draw your attention.
- Subscriptions: Courses provided to your location for special access.
- Recently Added: Courses added to your portal within the past 30 days.
Course Details and Accreditation Details Slide-Ins
When you click on the name or tile of a course or course-/accreditation-related goal, the corresponding Details slide-in page will appear on the right. These panels expand and collapse. Once open, use the collapse arrow to close the slide-in or click off the slide-in to another location on the page.
- The Course Details Slide-in shows course code, description, type, duration, tuition, credits, and more. Based on a student's current enrollment status, course settings, and delivery method, the appropriate action buttons display. If the course is a Course Group with components or has Resources attached to it, action buttons for View Components and View Resources display. Selecting either option will open an additional slide-in which allows the user to access the Course Details for a specific component course or view the list of resources to launch or download.
- The Accreditation Details Slide-in shows details about the accreditation, the user's current status, and a list of the requirements for completing the accreditation. When selecting a course from within the list of requirements, a Course Details slide-in will overlay with action buttons for that specific course.