< Back to support page
Skills are competency-based learning programs, where both training history and job performance can certify your professional knowledge and abilities. Skill Profiles define, as a matrix, one or more areas of expertise (Skill Areas) and the varying levels of competency within those areas (Skill Levels).
This page displays your achievements in each Skill Profile, your next training goals, and the certification requirements for each skill level.
By default, the page will display a profile of certifications you are eligible to achieve. Use drop-down filter menus to explore other training paths.
- Program -- Certification programs are often categorized by year or type. Select a program to see its associated Skill Profiles.
- Skill Profile -- Select the matrix of skill areas and levels to display.
The selected Skill Profile will display in table, with Skill Areas listed as rows and Skill Levels designated by column. Certification Status icons indicate your assignments and achievements to date.
- Assigned = To Do
- Achieved = Complete
- Available = Certification Opportunity
Click a Skill Area name to expand the row and find a progress bar for each Skill Level, summarizing your current training status as percent complete.
Or click a Certification Status icon to view compliance standards in detail, including your certification progress bar and course action options.
Certification Status Details
Each Certification Rule is listed with requirement name, description, and your compliance status in section header. You must meet all program rules to certify your skills. Collapse or expand rule sets to get a full picture of your to-do items.
- Met – Standards you have already "met" are collapsed by default and display a green check mark next to rule name.
- Not Met – Requirement detail is expanded by default, providing course list with action buttons.
Required Courses are color coded according to your transcript status. Click the Course Type icon to view details, or click an Action button to start training.
- Green = Completed training.
No action necessary.
- Yellow = Training in progress. Courses in "Pending" status will display red exclamation icon.
Action buttons: Information, Launch, Mark Complete, Calendar, Cancel
- Blue = On Interest List. Records in "Pending" status also display red exclamation icon.
Action button: Cancel
- Red = User has completed transcript, but was not granted course credit.
Action buttons: Information, Launch, or none
- White = Not enrolled, not on interest list.
Action button: Launch
Other rule types, including Certification completion and Performance metrics, will display as single line requirements with no actionable click. These will also be color coded according to your current standing.
- Green = Met
- White = Not Met