Add the following features to the User Groups tool:
Update the Feature Course and the Subscription Course pages so students can enroll and launch
Clients have complained that it takes too many clicks to do something in our LMS. Should be
When LMS is setup with P2P Hierarchy, additional Advanced User Search criteria appear: P2P User,
Enhance Message Editor and Announcements to allow for attachments. Zoho Ticket #43760. Originally
Courses can have BU-specific settings. Break these out in a separate area because otherwise they
In an assessment, I would like to have a section header for each objective.
A client is going to use an assessment as their method of gathering and assessing a student’s needs. The first section will be an objective of “Gather employee specific information before beginning questionnaire” It is stated as the Objective in the Assessment.
Is there a way to use the Objective Description as the text for the header for the section? Is there another way to get a section indicator by objective? In their course I inserted it as part of the first question. It kind of implies what the objective is – but it doesn’t distinguish the whole group of questions belonging together as that objective.
At present, the Message feature sends an automated message to ALL users who complete ANY course. Portal Admins should have the ability to send users a targeted message for a specific/individual course completion.
Enhance LatitudeLearning so that the new Navigation page can be used as the primary navigation method for all roles. This includes:
Add print capability to the Organization page in the LMS.
1. 3 Steps to delete a message is too many clicks.
a. Remove the last modal pop-up that confirms it was “Removed Successfully”, and simply return to the message list with the selected message removed.
b. Reach Goal: Create and LMS wide option “One Click Delete” – on the LMS Settings page add the option, and if its enabled a user can simply click the delete button and the message will be deleted.
2. Sorting / Filtering Messages
a. Create filter buttons similar to those on the coursed to complete that show All | Report |Course | Admin related messages.
Create a content icon to the home page that uses HTML content.
Add due date to enroll others.
Enhance the User Search and Reporting filters with a Directly Reports To and Reports Up To comparisons for the user criteria.
Directly Reports To return all the users that report directly to the specified user.
Reports Up To returns all the users in the specified user’s reporting hierarchy.
Add an image associated with the course that will be displayed on the Courses to Complete, and Course Details. The image should be a square.
On the Courses to Complete page a thumbnail of the image will replace the course type icon.
On the Course Details page, a image will be proportionally constrained to fit in the empty space to the right of the course title/navigation tabs.
- courses has 15 results per page
- locations has 10 results per page
- positions has 10 results per page
- users has 25 per page (default) with a drop down to select many more per page (up to 1000)...
Can we do similar to the other pages as we have with the user search page?
Create a new course search page called Course Catalog that will replace the existing Course Search page.
Please find the requirements attached below:PDF
We invite you to submit your comments below.
To be completed by 11/28/17
To be completed by 12/10/17
Simplify the Administrator workflow.
Please find the requirements attached below: PDF
Create a content icon on the home page that uses HTML content.
Add WYSIWYG editor to Announcements.
Enhance Featured Courses icon in Navigation menu to flag to highlight changes to list.
Add announcement text to bulk enroll list.
Add objective header to each section of an Assessment.
On the Evaluation Type page, under certification rules, default to one location size, and hide all other options. Currently it gives the options of A-E. Do the same for Dealer sizing.
The goal of this project is to modify the workflow for Assigning Goals. Instead of taking you from the Available Goals page, to the Assigned Goal page, the user will stay on the Assigned Goal page, so that they can add several goals before moving to the Assigned Goals page. This will eliminate clicks a user must use, in order to add multiple Goals for an employee.
Enhance the User Search page as follows:
1. Rename from Search Users to Users
2. automatically performs default search on entry
3. Rename Advanced Search to Filter
4. Rename Search button to Apply Filter
5. Remove text under page name
6. Add +User button to top right corner that links to Add User page. This should only be displayed for users that have access to the Add User page.
Modify left navigation as follows:
1. Rename Users link to Manage Users
2. Rename Search Users link to Users
3. Remove Add User link
On Add/Edit Cert page rename Ordinal to Certification Level
When user clicks on a course resource it should open the resource instead of taking user to resource details page.
Enable users to send messages to other users.
Enhance Messages Page
Enhance the Messages page as follows:
1. The message summary displays the Sender of the message
2. Add a Reply icon to each message next to the Delete icon.
a. On clicking the Reply icon the user will be presented the Send Message page. The Sender of the original message will be prepopulated in the To field. The a blank line, a link with “Reply to:’ and the original message will prepopulated in the Message field.
3. Add a “+Message” button to the top right corner of the page
a. On clicking the “+Message” button the user will be presented the Send Message page.
Create a Send Message Page
Create a Send Message page that presents the user with a To, Language. Subject and Message fields.
The To field is a multi-select type ahead of users the user is scoped to message based on the LMS Information page User Messaging field. At least one user is required.
The Language field is a drop down of the languages supported by the LMS.
The Subject field is a single line that is the subject of the message for the selected language. A subject for English is required.
The Message field is a multi-line field for the selected language that includes an HTML editor, similar to that in the Announcements page. A message for English is required.
The page will include two action buttons:
1. Send: will send the message to the recipients
2. Cancel: will cancel the message and return the user to the Messages page.
Enhance LMS Information Page
Add a User Messaging Scope drop down field to the LMS Information page with the following values:
1. Subordinates Only: limits the scope of the users a user can send a message to only the user’s active subordinates
2. All Users: allows users to send messages to all active users within the LMS portal.
Add an edit button (pencil icon) to the Navigation page that links to the Edit Navigation page. The edit button should only be displayed for users that have access to the Edit Navigation page.
On the Add/Edit Certification page rename Ordinal to Certification Level.
Create a new Certification Level page as follows:
1. If the user has achieved a certification with a certification level > 0,
a. Display a trophy with “Level:” Highest Achieved Certification Level and Position Group Name displayed on the trophy
b. Below trophy add label “Congratulations! You by achieving the certification(s) below you earned the LeveL:” highest achieved certification, position group name
c. List the certifications achieved with the highest certification level
2. Add “To earn your Level:” next highest certification level, position group name “achieve one of the certifications below”
3. List the certifications with the next highest certification level
Enhance Navigation Editor page to include Certification Level icon (fa-trophy)
Replace the existing course details page with a new angular page that is based on the prototype. Additionally, add an edit icon (e.g. pencil) to the upper right hand corner that links to the Course General Information page. Only display the icon to users that can edit courses.
Enhance the Search Instructor page as follows:
1. Rename page to Instructors
2. Add +Instructor button to top right corner. This should only display for users that have access to Add Instructor page
3. Remove text from below page title
4. Rename Search to Filter
5. Rename Search button to Apply Filter
On the LMS Information page move the landing page and home page drop down field to the LMS branding section. Rename LMS Branding to Branding.
Course group enhancement:
1. Add ordinal value to order component courses
2. Add Option flag so a component course can be marked optional
3. Add Scoring flag so a component course be the can act as the course group scoring component (each group can have 1 and only 1 scoring component)
Following recent "Courses To Complete" enhancement to always display the "Launch" button for self-paced courses types (Self-Study, eLearning, Assessment), this is a request to display enrollment conflicts in modal window. User will have options to click through modal for next step [YES], or return to Courses To Complete page with no action taken [NO].
In the following enrollment scenarios, Launch button click should trigger modal pop-up requiring user to indicate next steps:
1. Resources linked to the Classroom Course be available directly from the offering record.
2. At the offering level, the portal admin or instructor can modify the selected Resource list (remove/add)
3. If they could attach agenda/meeting documents, such as PPT decks, Word or PDF docs directly to the offering without the need to make it a resource first (as many will not be re-used).
When authoring an assessment, questions are lettered instead of numbered (see below). Replace the letters with numbers.
Every Portal Admin should have a profile in the Navigator portal. If they are a paying customer they should have a Portal Admin + role, if a non-paying customer they should have a Portal Admin role. Anytime someone is assigned a Portal Admin role, they will automatically get Portal Admin + role in the Navigator portal. All current portal admins should also have the rules above implemented.
Extend Branding control to position groups.
Extend the featured course to all orgs and to position groups Add the company featured courses to the LMS info Pagé. The order of precedence would be
Modify the header drop down to include one of the following icons below the logout link:
Set home page : Displays if the current page is not the user’s personal home page. If clicked, it will set the current page to the user’s home page, overriding the portal default.
Reset to default home page: Displays if the current page is the user’s personal home page. If clicked, clears the user’s personal home page.
Update the header so that when the home icon is clicked the system first checks to see if the personal home page has been set. If so it navigates there. If not, it goes to the portal home page. Also if the user no longer has access to their personal home page (e.g. their role changed), go to the default home page.
This enhancement enables self study courses to require manager approval for completion after the student marks the course complete.
Enhance Edit Course pages
1. rename Approval Required to Enrollment Approval Required
2. remove the Self-Certified Completion field
3. add Completion Rule drop down field with 3 options: Student, Manager, and Administrator
a. The Student works just like when the current Self-Certified Completion is Yes. That is, the student marks as complete with a signature.
b. The Manager works like the Student rule but after the student marks as complete the status of the transcript is set to pending review and the transcript to presented to the manager in the Approvals page as a Pending Course Completion.
c. The Administrator works just like the current Self-Certificate Completion is No. That is, an Admin must go to the student’s training history and set the status to Complete in order for the student to receive credit.
Enhance Approvals page
Enhance the approvals page to enable managers to review and approve/reject self study course transcripts that are pending review.
Remove the Status column from Course Catalog v2.aspx.
Have an enhancement idea?
Receive LMS Roadmap updates via email