Operational Services help operate your LMS after you launch. These services provide ongoing support for data management, LMS configuration, even platform customization.
It's like having your own IT Department - one hour at a time. Latitude's on demand services provide you with convenient and reliable, high-quality consulting. Whether you have a major technical issue that needs addressing, or just need simple customization changes, we are here to help.
Subscription-based services are offered with an up-front pricing model that renews once funding is consumed. Clients that require a significant amount of resources greatly benefit from subscription-based operational services.
Typical Operational Services include (but not limited to):
- Ask questions and receive guidance on how to use LatitudeLearning
- Reconciling daily import errors
- Technical changes
- Configuration services (post launch)
- Customization services (feature management, site text, coding changes)
- Building custom reports
- Creating and disseminating content
- Updating content pages
- Email and communication campaigns
- Moderation of blog/forum
Contracted Training Administrator
Now that your training program is in place, let us help you administer & manage your training program. We provide you (in increments of 1/8) a full-time employee to be at your service. This service gives you a dedicated (and named) administrator to help administer your organization's training program.
Responsibilities could include the following:
Details: Will be contracted at 1/8 increments of a Full Time Employee to be analyzed quarterly. Minimum Training Admin Services is 1/8 FTE but can be increased to meet your training program needs.
- Perform standard LMS administrative operations as an extension to your training team
- Identify and assess future and current training needs
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses expectations
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Develop, implement, and monitor training programs within an organization
- Conduct orientation sessions
Please reach out to your Account Manager to inquire about this unique service.