SurefireSetup™ is our process for ensuring a successful implementation of your LMS. This approach was created for those that would like Latitude to take the lead and manage your LMS implementation from start to finish. A La Carte Services can be added as additions to your SurefireSetup™.
In order for a Training Manager to manage an impactful and effective training program, they must understand and execute these six learning management workflows well...
How do you ensure these six learning management workflows are correctly integrated into your training program? With the SurefireSetup™. Our process was built solely around the understanding of how these six workflows are used to best express your training program in the LMS.
Our SurefireSetup™ process is comprised of two stages: Planning and Implementation.
A successful setup begins with:
- Your understanding of our LMS and how it works.
Tools Bootcamp Training - LatitudeLearning's Tools Bootcamp comprises of one-on-one training sessions, totaling 6-hours, that walks you through the basic tools available to aid in the configuration and operation of your LMS. You will get an overview of over 70 configuration and operation tools designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress. At the conclusion of Tools Bootcamp, you will have a better understanding of these tools and how they should be used to enhance your training program.
- Our understanding of your training program.
Requirement Analysis - Now that you understand how to effectively use the LMS tools to support each piece of the pie above, we need to understand your training program requirements as it relates to each element. The Requirement Analysis will help determine how best to express your training program within the LMS.
- Together evaluate how to best express your training program within the LMS.
Solution Checkpoint - Now that you understand how the LMS works and we have a better sense of your training program, we are almost ready for implementation. During the Solution Checkpoint we will review the Requirement Analysis, establish delivery dates and ensure your requirements align with the blue-print of your LMS.
- Configure Your LMS - We will instantiate, configure (positions, majors, course topics), brand (header logo, certificate of completion, images and color scheme, HTML content blocks) and load (users, organizations, courses) content into your LMS based on the Requirements Analysis.
- Acceptance Test - Perform your acceptance testing in our testing environment to ensure your LMS meets the requirements outlined in the Requirements Analysis.
- Go Live - Once your LMS satisfactorily passes acceptance testing, you are ready to launch. We will post your LMS to production.
- Post Launch Support - You will receive 14 days of post launch support from the Setup Team that configured and launched your LMS. After those two weeks, support will be transitioned to our ClientCare Team.
A La Carte Services can be purchased if you wish to implement your own LMS. They can also be added as additions to your SurefireSetup™. These include Training, Configuration and Technical services.
Our Training Services aim with the goal to make you a LatitudeLearning expert. Learn all about your new role as an LMS Administrator and how to make your LMS play by your rules.
- Tools Bootcamp Training - Tools Bootcamp comprises of one-on-one training sessions, totaling 6-hours, that walks you through the basic tools available to aid in the configuration and operation of your LMS. You will get an overview of over 70 configuration and operation tools designed to assist you in organizing people, organizing content, configuring the user experience, managing people, managing enrollments and tracking progress. At the conclusion of Tools Bootcamp, you will have a better understanding of these tools and how they should be used to enhance your training program.
Our Configuration Services are offered to aid in the design and branding of your LMS.
- Configuration Consulting - Our consultants will help configure your LMS to support your training program. Not only are consultants available to provide guidance and answer any setup questions, they are also specialized to help with user management, content management, feature management and site text.
- Branding Services - Let us brand your LMS for you.
- Branded LMS - We will configure your LMS to be an extension of your organization. Set your LMS colors, logos, welcome and log-in page content, and left navigation column content.
- Branded Certificate of Completion - We will configure your certificate of completion with your logo.
- Custom Certificate of Completion - We will custom configure your certificate of completion.
Your LMS is your training platform and can be tailored to your needs. With our experts on your side, you have the power to bring your ideal training program to life.
- Technical Consulting - Sometimes configuration is not enough and you need to enlist the help of technical support. Through the power of our consultants, have your very own virtual IT department.
- Modification Services - Need your LMS code modified to meet your exact needs? We are the only cloud-based LMS that is architected to support custom code.
- myLMS™ - Our myLMS™ program allows you to tailor your LMS with code modifications that are unique to your LMS and not made available to other clients. Our technical consultants customize your LMS's code to your exact specifications. Since the customization is unique to your LMS, additional funds for software assurance apply.
- Enhancements - Code modifications that enhance the LMS for our client community. Our technical consultants enhance the LMS with your direct input. Since the enhancement is for the good of the community, no additional funds for software assurance is necessary.
- Data Migration - When implementing a learning management system, there may be valuable data in other systems that need to be migrated to your new LMS. We can import that data for you.
- User Import - Rather than you importing users manually one at a time, we will import user data from other systems and migrate it to your new LMS.
- Transcript Import - We will import user transcript data from other systems and migrate it to your new LMS.
- Organization Import - We will migrate your organization data to your new LMS.
- Course Catalog Import - We will import past courses from other systems and migrate to your new LMS.
- Integration - In today's world, inter-connectivity is key. Whether it's connecting to Salesforce.com or your HRIS for user management, we can connect your LMS to any 3rd party application.
- Single Sign-On - Allow your users to single-click login to the LMS from a 3rd party application.
- User Management System - Add, modify and deactivate users automatically from a 3rd party application.
- Performance Data - Add and update performance data from a 3rd party application for report and certifications.
- Salesforce Connector - Pass user data back and forth between Salesforce and your LMS.
- Sharepoint Connector - Access secured Sharepoint documents via the LMS Resource Library.