< Back to support page
The Courses To Complete page lists all your required and in-progress training activities. Sort the course list by clicking the quick filter tabs at the top of the page, which may include any combination of Required, Enrollments, and Interests. Once you complete a course, it will automatically fall off this list. Open your Training History page to review completed courses.
A button in upper right corner of the page allows you to toggle between course Tile View or List View.
- Click a Course List entry or a Course Tile to activate the Course Details Slide-in, which includes course code, description, type, duration, tuition, credits, and more.
- The Course Details Slide-in also shows the user's current enrollment status in the course and offers appropriate action buttons at the bottom based on the course delivery method and the enrollment status. The action buttons are described in the next section.
- To close the Course Details Slide-in, use that collapse arrow next to the course name at the top of the slider or simply click off the slider onto the Courses to Complete page.
Action on the Course Details Slide-in according to course type, enrollment settings, and the user's personal training status. Hover text describes each action below.
- Launch course content in a new tab or window.
- Enroll in courses with multiple lesson requirements, like Course Group.
- Cancel an enrollment or interest request.
- Mark Complete a Self-Study course to get credit.
- View Components list all of the lessons you must complete to get credit for the course.
- View Resources for additional course materials to support your learning experience.
- Open Resource to download or launch content in list.
- Schedule icon allows you to peruse the course offering schedule, and enroll in classes you are eligible to take.
- Add Interest in a classroom course, so you can enroll at a later date.
- Once enrolled, the Calendar icon provides a link to the offering you are scheduled to attend.
- Download icon click will download a calendar.ics file to your preferred calendar application.
- Click the course image to see upcoming Meeting Times and the Training Facility address in Google Maps
Special displays on the course details slide-in
When a selected course has Resources attached to it, the Course Details Slide-in will display the View Resources option at the bottom of the slide-in. Click that button to open an additional slide-in that displays all associated Resources and actions to launch or download them.
Course Groups and Component Courses
When the selected course is a Course Group with multiple component courses, the Course Details Slide-in will display the View Components option at the bottom of the slide-in. Click that button to bring in an additional slide-in listing the component courses. To see the Course Details and Action buttons for a particular component course, click on the component in the list to expand it into its own Course Details Slide-in.