< Back to support page
The Courses To Complete page lists all your required and in-progress training activities. Sort the course list by clicking the quick filter tabs at the top of the page, which may include any combination of Required, Enrollments, and Interests.
Once you complete a course, it will automatically fall off this list. Open your Training History page to review completed courses.
Buttons in upper right corner of the page allow you to toggle between course Tile View or List View.
- Click an image to expand the Course Overview, which includes course code, type, duration, tuition, credits, and more.
- Open the Course Details page by clicking the course name or information icon.
Action buttons will display according course type, enrollment settings, and your personal training status. Hover text describes each action below.
- Launch course content in a new tab or window.
- Enroll in courses with multiple lesson requirements, like Course Group.
- Cancel an enrollment or interest request.
- Mark Complete a Self-Study course to get credit.
- View Components list all of the lessons you must complete to get credit for the course.
- View Resources for additional course materials to support your learning experience.
- Open Resource to download or launch content in list.
- Schedule icon allows you to peruse the course offering schedule, and enroll in classes you are eligible to take.
- Add Interest in a classroom course, so you can enroll at a later date.
- Once enrolled, the Calendar icon provides a link to the offering you are scheduled to attend.
- Download icon click will download a calendar.ics file to your preferred calendar application.
- Click the course image to see upcoming Meeting Times and the Training Facility address in Google Maps